Murchison Falls, What a Beauty

Yes, I know it has been a while and I do apologize for disappearing. I have been Busy with life. It really has been a crazy couple of months. Lots of lessons and experiences to share. I have been out there experiencing what the world has to offer and although this post comes a few months late, I'm finally in a position where I can sit and reflect on what I've been up to.

 I know I usually just write thoughts on this blog but I thought It was time we switched things up a notch. So from now on, I will not only be writing my thoughts but I will also be sharing my experiences through travel, food, fashion and everything Lifestyle. I hope you enjoy the new theme of the blog. Lets start this off with my visit to the Murchison falls.
I got a chance to travel and visit the Murchison/ Kabalega Falls during the Uganda travel month that was organised by The Pearl Guide Uganda. I must say we had an amazing time exploring the wild and camping at Nile Safari Lodge. I will be sharing Pictures of the falls as well as the adventures we got up to while there.

 First off, what is Murchison falls? For those of you who don't know; Murchison Falls, also known as Kabalega Falls, is a waterfall between Lake Kyoga and Lake Albert on the White Nile River in UgandaSir Samuel and Florence Baker were the first Europeans to find them. Baker named them after Sir Roderick Murchison, president of the Royal Geographical SocietyDuring the regime of Idi Amin in the 1970s the name was changed to Kabarega Falls, after the Omukama (King) Kabarega of Bunyoro, although this was never legally promulgated. The name reverted to Murchison Falls following the downfall of Idi Amin. It is still sometimes referred to as Kabarega Falls. Now that we know the brief History about Murchison falls, Here is a pictorial of my visit to the beautiful Falls.
The Bottom of the Falls

Enjoying the view of the Nile at Breakfast

The Top of the Falls... If you look closely you will see a rainbow 😁😁😁

Taking it all in


It was the perfect environment to get into some Yoga.....

 Until Kabuura Interrupted my grinding that is....

If you squint You'll see some HippoS


We had time to take that Epic Selfie




Somebody Proposed to His loved one
We were all Surprised and excited for them


I have to give it up to Miss Deedan for being the most Lit Seatmate and Maroon  Bus crew for being Epic Travel Buddies


A recap of the events by The Pearl Guide
      
I hope you have enjoyed the Recap as much as I enjoyed Being on that trip and experiencing 
nature at its best in Murchison. Till The next Adventure..... 
XoXo
ToroBelle

Comments